WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Dearest Comrades,

I drove from North Vancouver, B.C., Canada down to Seattle, WA, U.S.A. for 200 km for this baby:

Here, he is cuddling my apoulettes with his twin Pepsi:

Some more twin fotos: :p

Some wrist fotos:

It took 20 seconds for my lovely wife, who gifted this Coke to me, to steal - ehm, I mean borrow _ my Pepsi! :-( b-)

She is proudly posing with my, I mean her Pepsi:

Some family fotos:

Twins on my wrist:

Another wrist foto:

Coke on my wife's wrist! It was not easy to convince my poor wife to let me wear the Coke, it cost me the Pepsi! Women!: o| :roll:

She is proudly taking fotos of her lovely hubby's Coke on her wrist: :think: :-s

While driving to Seattle for this face to face transaction, I was wearing my MKII LRRP UTC 48, another favourite of mine:

At Canada - U.S.A. Border:

My next Rolex purchase, most probably, will be a 1969 Red Sub - meters first - which is my birth year.

Enjoy your weekend . . .

Capt. Serdal

·
Banned
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dear Drspaceman, thank you very much for your kind words.

In fact, another fellow B.C. watch lover also acquired this piece, but I got luckier I guess.

And we should do some GTGs in Vancouver area sometime. PM is on the way . . .

Very Best Regards . . .

Capt. Serdal

·
Banned
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dear Mpalmer, thank you very much for your very kind words.

Considering its age, the lume rocks as well! I was not expecting this piece to have such a strong lume. It is a good surprise for me.

I will post some lume fotos later on.

Very Best Regards . . .

Capt. Serdal

·
Registered
8,149 Posts
Very nice - Congratulations!

Reactions: serdal23

·
Banned
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dear Splitsecond, thank you very much for your kind words.

Dear Dan, thank you so much for your very kind words and your precious helps! This couldn't have happened without your helps.

And your GMT Master collection is a head spinner, jaw dropper! You have the best of the best in your gorgeous collection! Wear them in the best of health. Your bracelet ans strap choices is another marvel!

Very Best Regards . . .

Capt. Serdal

1 - 8 of 8 Posts