WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I immediately fell in love with the Seiko BFS models when I first saw it- 44mm casing perfect for my wrist, 24mm lugs for various straps, and good Seiko automatic movement.

Luckily, 2 models (SNKF05K1 - Blue Dial, SNKF07K1 - Black Dial) are still available in our country. But for months I searched for the other 2 models.... found the SNKF09K1 - White Dial in ebay SG and finally the SNKF11K1 - Black Dial from 0jatakk0 here in WUS!

It is indeed a wonderful piece, it's easily my favorite BFS watch! Here it is with a Wotancraft X Flottiglia vintage strap.

This watch completes my Seiko BFS Family!

·
Registered
252 Posts
I've only seen the white faced version in stores over here. Now I'm thinking the black faced one is calling to me. Nice collection there! Gorgeous straps as well.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I've only seen the white faced version in stores over here. Now I'm thinking the black faced one is calling to me. Nice collection there! Gorgeous straps as well.
wait till you see one more of sir ditoy's BFS.... that, in my opinion, is the coolest!!!!! :p:p:p

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Ok I will post it in this thread too, since this one will be part of my BFS Family when it arrives.

I had one of my extra Black dial BFS ceramic-coated by Jay from MotorCity WatchWorks. These are his photos below, just before it gets shipped back to me.

Deyn Man, yes this is indeed my coolest BFS! I love it, an all black- Stealth BFS!

·
Registered
692 Posts
Great collection. Combination of straps works really really well and that stealth BFK simply looks amazing!

You're making me regret selling my BFK.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Thanks!

This is the BFS nickname "Big Freakin' Seiko" series. The BFK is for the other Seiko Kinetic divers.
Another OT: It's a pet peeve of mine that they call the "smaller" kinetic diver the BFK when there's a HUGE Kinetic diver that's truly deserving of the name BFK!

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
ok i will post it in this thread too, since this one will be part of my bfs family when it arrives.

I had one of my extra black dial bfs ceramic-coated by jay from motorcity watchworks. These are his photos below, just before it gets shipped back to me.

deyn man, yes this is indeed my coolest bfs! I love it, an all black- stealth bfs!
KABOOOOOM!!! Awesome!!!!! :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

·
Registered
12,555 Posts
Great collection!

I stopped, froze, and stared at the white and black face on brown leather straps for a few minutes. They are the epitome of perfection in my book.

Very, very, very nice job!

·
Registered
536 Posts
1 - 20 of 84 Posts