WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
4,999 Posts
Nice! I wish the direct drive Velatura got the diver treatment. I'm starting to think the Velatura line is some of the best styles Seiko currently has out.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Very nice! Beefy watch I like it. The styling is just teasing/tempting me to go for one on my next watch purchase. Thanks for sharing :)

·
Banned
4,999 Posts
Wow, wait a minute. I just looked at the clasp again, is this the same ratcheting extension from the MM300? It sure looks like it!

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
It looks exactly like it! It's a nice watch I must say.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I see that model often on display windows but don't give it a second glance.

Only when I saw it on your wrist did I appreciate it's design. I guess some watches do need to be worn in order to fully appreciate them.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
I was so close to buying this one and the orange on rubber. I just could not sell a watch to fund for both Velaturas, since then my eyes have strayed to the Tuna. Looks great on the wrist.....|>

·
Banned
4,999 Posts
does this watch have 5 main hands !?
No, the trailing ends on the minute and hour hand are a bit pronounced which kind of makes it look that way.

I still can't get over the MM clasp. This might be another one of the Seiko ultimate bargain buys if word gets around about this one. I like the Direct Drive version, but I'm starting to think the diver chrono is the more attractive of the two.

·
Banned
4,999 Posts
What's the model number of this watch? I've found a couple other versions of this watch, but this is the only one I've seen with the Marinemaster clasp. The only other diver I've seen is the orange dial. I'm not much on battery quartz except for the Tuna or Thermoline movements, but this one is just feature packed.

·
Premium Member
2,527 Posts
Yepp I just saw this piece at my local AD. So far I think this is the first velatura diver with automatic movement? Well there is one Special Edition Velatura with automatic movement came out. Great watch but I find it a little $$$ (talking about the automatic Velatura).

·
Premium Member
2,527 Posts
Yepp I just saw this piece at my local AD. So far I think this is the first velatura diver with automatic movement? Well there is one Special Edition Velatura with automatic movement came out. Great watch but I find it a little $$$ (talking about the automatic Velatura).
Sorry it was my mistake.

This is the automatic Velatura(SRQ001J1) that I was talking about. :-! but $$$$$ :-x

soruce

Andrew

·
Banned
4,999 Posts
I found it! It's the SNDA59. Looks like it's possible to get it for around $100 less than the Direct Drive non chrono variants.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the kind words! Sorry I did not reply sooner.

Yes, that is the MarineMaster clasp, but this one if in Titanium, beleive it or not! Makes the watch very balanced. Thick on the top and bottom. I REALLY LOVE IT!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts