WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
collection.jpg

Poljot Okeah 3133 Re-Issue

I broke my own rule and paid full retail for this, and was nervous because I didn't know if I should go vintage or re-issue, but now that it's here I couldn't be happier. The edges are so sharp they cut the air, and the blue on the center stripe is the most beautiful blue I've ever seen

poljot_straight.jpg poljot_left.jpg poljot_side.jpg poljot.jpg

Slava Buran

The Buran only completed one flight, and now it sits in ruins in a Kazakh hanger after a roof collapsed on it, but the watch is in great shape!

buran.jpg buran_crown.jpg

Raketa MTZ

My dress watch. Released in the early 90s in a limited edition by order of the MTZ factory (Minsk Tractor Factory, Belarus) in honor of the 50th anniversary of the factory's foundation. Terrible tractors. Great watch!

tractor straight.jpg tractor_side.jpg tractor_left.jpg

Raketa Perestroika

I should probably ditch the cheesy Gagarin strap

glastnost_face.jpg glastnost_crown.jpg glastnost_side.jpg

Elektronika Gold

Nothing classier has ever been created in the history of mankind. Nothing.

gold.jpg gold_dark.jpg gold_side.jpg

Elektronika Blue

Not the original bracelet

blue_face.jpg blue_side.jpg

I still have one on the way, a Luch quartz drive electro-mechanical, that I'm thrilled about.

·
Registered
25,442 Posts
Fantastic collection, bradurani :-!

·
Registered
64 Posts
View attachment 13909363

Poljot Okeah 3133 Re-Issue

I broke my own rule and paid full retail for this, and was nervous because I didn't know if I should go vintage or re-issue, but now that it's here I couldn't be happier. The edges are so sharp they cut the air, and the blue on the center stripe is the most beautiful blue I've ever seen

View attachment 13909375 View attachment 13909377 View attachment 13909379 View attachment 13909381

Slava Buran

The Buran only completed one flight, and now it sits in ruins in a Kazakh hanger after a roof collapsed on it, but the watch is in great shape!

View attachment 13909387 View attachment 13909389

Raketa MTZ

My dress watch. Released in the early 90s in a limited edition by order of the MTZ factory (Minsk Tractor Factory, Belarus) in honor of the 50th anniversary of the factory's foundation. Terrible tractors. Great watch!

View attachment 13909391 View attachment 13909393 View attachment 13909395

Raketa Perestroika

I should probably ditch the cheesy Gagarin strap

View attachment 13909397 View attachment 13909399 View attachment 13909401

Elektronika Gold

Nothing classier has ever been created in the history of mankind. Nothing.

View attachment 13909405 View attachment 13909409 View attachment 13909411

Elektronika Blue

Not the original bracelet

View attachment 13909415 View attachment 13909417

I still have one on the way, a Luch quartz drive electro-mechanical, that I'm thrilled about.

Very cool collection. Thanks for sharing. I love the history connections, especially on the tractor watch

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts