WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sailing some calm seas now - no new watches in plan, and none to cull in the near future. A good time for SOTC.

Habring2 Felix Foudroyante - 2022 watch
Manual wind, 38.5 mm, Dead beat seconds, Foudroyante, Salmon dial.
The video of the "lighting seconds" -
Watch Brown Hand Analog watch Clock

Minase Divido Blood Orange, LE 6 of 10 - 2021 watch
THE most comfortable rubber strap, dial color goes from orange to brown depending on the light. Very "masculine" looks with the markers and lugs.
Watch Analog watch Arm Clock Finger

anOrdain Model 2 Purple Fume
Perfect size, and clean dial to showcase the excellent enamel work. Syringe hands are a charm.
Watch Analog watch Arm Silver Clock

Reservoir Tiefenmesser
My "love at first sight" watch.
Watch White Product Gauge Clock

Seiko 6139, Yellow Pogue
One of the FOMO purchases, keeping it around since it is the only Chrono and vintage.
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font

Sinn U50
Tank of a watch. I could live with only this one, if I had to.
Watch Analog watch White Clock Red

HMT Gandaberunda
The numerals and logo has ties to where I come from.
Watch Hand Analog watch Azure Blue

Seiko SARB017 Alpinist
The oldest survivor of the collection.
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font

Grand Seiko SBGA407 Skyflake
Every new release of GS makes me think I flip this for the new one, but somehow can never get to do it. Just a gorgeous watch.
Watch Analog watch Hand Clock Watch accessory

Grand Seiko SBGX259 + thedialartist custom paint
My personal statement watch, if I can call it that.
Watch Hand Analog watch Rectangle Clock

The group pic - Class of 2022
White Product Clock Wood Watch

If you read through till here, thanks. And where do you think I should go next - what brand, watch do you suggest? I have a blank slate for my 2023 watch, so open to hear any suggestions. The only constraint is that the cost is under USD 10K.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
That reservoir is nice! Never seen that before (rest is also nice obv)

You might be interested in the Underd0g studios watch that will be sold for a week only later this month

Other than that I can see a Zenith Revival chrono in this collection

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
9,318 Posts
Wow! A few fan favorites but everything else is idiosyncratic in the best way. Are you this deliberate and studied with other stuff, say furniture or kitchen accoutrements?

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice collection, maybe try Nomos and or Damasko?

Just some German for you. Best of luck.
Thanks.
Nomos has some interesting models, but has always been pushed down the priority. Could be an option, thanks for the suggestion.

That reservoir is nice! Never seen that before (rest is also nice obv)

You might be interested in the Underd0g studios watch that will be sold for a week only later this month

Other than that I can see a Zenith Revival chrono in this collection

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
Thanks.
I had seen Underd0g, I like the watches but I know I will flip them.

Zenith revival - the Shadow has been something I wanted, lets see. Thanks for the suggestions.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow! A few fan favorites but everything else is idiosyncratic in the best way. Are you this deliberate and studied with other stuff, say furniture or kitchen accoutrements?
Thank you!!
Kind of I guess, the more the spend, the more the research I want to put in. And I have realised selling watches is a lot tougher than buying them. So I really want to get the ones that "speak" to me. The fan favourites here - Alpinist, Pogue - might go away sometime.

Reactions: LosAngelesTimer

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Good to pause and reflect on a very nice collection of quality watches you don't see everyday. You seem to have a penchant for color and flourish. Something in gold down the road? GO and UN come to mind as brands with high quality movements and creative designs that might fit your style.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Too many to name.
579 Posts
Love the collection! Love the GS and the salmon dial on the Habring.

Reactions: iddaka

·
Registered
950 Posts
Great collection!

I’d have to ponder what I would add to it if I was in your shoes. Your collection seems quite considered, so I’m not sure indiscriminately listing nice watches will cut it on the suggestions front!

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
This is the best SOTC I've seen in quite some time. Just a beautiful selection of watches; well-thought out and reasoned. Farer does color and quirky well, and would fit in nicely with the rest of your collection.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Sailing some calm seas now - no new watches in plan, and none to cull in the near future. A good time for SOTC.

The video of the "lighting seconds" - View attachment 16810662
THE most comfortable rubber strap, dial color goes from orange to brown depending on the light. Very "masculine" looks with the markers and lugs.
View attachment 16810718
Perfect size, and clean dial to showcase the excellent enamel work. Syringe hands are a charm.
View attachment 16810672
Reservoir Tiefenmesser
View attachment 16810675
Seiko 6139, Yellow Pogue
One of the FOMO purchases, keeping it around since it is the only Chrono and vintage.
View attachment 16810677
Sinn U50
View attachment 16810796
HMT Gandaberunda
View attachment 16810715
Seiko SARB017 Alpinist
View attachment 16810799
Every new release of GS makes me think I flip this for the new one, but somehow can never get to do it. Just a gorgeous watch.
View attachment 16810798
View attachment 16810802
View attachment 16810806

If you read through till here, thanks. And where do you think I should go next - what brand, watch do you suggest? I have a blank slate for my 2023 watch, so open to hear any suggestions. The only constraint is that the cost is under USD 10K.
This is possibly one of the most interesting collection I've seen so far here, congrats

Reactions: iddaka

·
Registered
20 Posts

The video of the "lighting seconds" - View attachment 16810662
View attachment 16810718
View attachment 16810672
Reservoir Tiefenmesser
View attachment 16810675
Seiko 6139, Yellow Pogue
View attachment 16810677
Sinn U50
View attachment 16810796
HMT Gandaberunda
View attachment 16810715
Seiko SARB017 Alpinist
View attachment 16810799
View attachment 16810798
View attachment 16810802
View attachment 16810806

Nomos? Damasko?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Very nice and interesting collection. You definitely put a lot of thought into your watch selection.
I agree with some others that something like a GO Senator Sixties would fit well in your collection. Also maybe a blue dial GP Laureato?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts