WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got it last night, after 3 months at 'Rancho Relaxo', aka the Omega USA Service Center. ;-)

I expected it sometime this week. Sure enough, yesterday at noon the kids and I got home from the gym and bookstore to find the dreaded 'Sorry We Missed You' note from FedEx.

So last night on our way to a Razor Sharks game (http://www.razorsharks.com/) we drove to the local FedEx center. We followed a FedEx truck the last 5 miles, turned out to be the truck w/ my watch in it! ;-)

Picked it up w/ no hassles.

In addition to the watch itself, there is a small bag with the old gasket and crystal, old crown, and old chrono pushers. There's also a card signed by the watchmaker stating some test results.

I had forgotten how stiff the crown is on a new Speedy, and how it took weeks to loosen up. The case is very clean now, and the very scuffed bracelet/clasp look MUCH improved.

I'll be VERY happy if the rate I see turns out to be close to what's specified on the card, looks like +3.5s/day from what I can tell by the handwriting.

By the way, can anyone decipher what the results mean for the Vacuum Test and Air-Pressure Test?

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
A hardy welcome home!

Looks great!

Fr. John+

1 - 2 of 2 Posts