WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.

I have very recently become aware of the awesomeness that is watches, and it has taken me over. The speed and completeness at which I've become obsessed with watches has freaked my wife out. Above all else, I definitely have this site and everyone who contributes to it to thank/blame.

2 months ago I had 0 watches. Now, after combing this site tirelessly night after night, I already have 3 watches to start my collection. Plus, just like the rest of you, I have a wish list as long as my arm.

So - here's a photo of my new, modest family. It will surely be extended in the (not so distant) future. (Apologies for the blurriness, not much of a photographer (this is actually the best photo of the bunch that I took).)

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Great Laco.Tritium H3 tubes(Ball)RULE THE NIGHT!Be VERY careful,the more watches you get the more your going to want a good camera so you can share pics with everyone here.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
very nice variety!!

·
Registered
11,474 Posts
welcome, great start & it sounds like u will be around for a while:-!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pardon the self-indulgence, but I took some better (relatively speaking) pictures in the day time...

Ball Trainmaster Cleveland Express Blue Dial

Sea Gull 1963 Reissue

Laco Pilot B (Miyota movement)

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
That Laco is SWEET!!
Thanks (not that i had anything to do in creating its sweetness)! The Pilot B is also crazy affordable. Check out the Laco forum for more details.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Interesting collection. Did you know Denzel Washington is wearing a Ball Cleveland Express in the movie The Taking of Pelham 123? Nice watch.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts