WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

my stowa MO

911 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  vincesf 
#1 ·
I took delivery of a beautiful stowa marine original specimen and wanted to report that mine came in with the concentric circles in the seconds dial. I believe it has been reported here recently that some people had received watches with completely smooth seconds dials.

I should mention that I only noticed them this morning under the light of the sun, I wasn't able to see them last night when I was inspecting the watch indoors.

#3 ·
I took delivery of a beautiful stowa marine original specimen and wanted to report that mine came in with the concentric circles in the seconds dial. I believe it has been reported here recently that some people had received watches with completely smooth seconds dials.

I should mention that I only noticed them this morning under the light of the sun, I wasn't able to see them last night when I was inspecting the watch indoors.
That's a fine watch you just received and I hope it provides lots of enjoyment for you for years to come.

We will need to see some images of that timepiece so we can enjoy it with you, or we'll just come up with some other conclusion about your description ;-)

Glen

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.