WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

One what :-s...

...A Spirotechnique (Aqualung) depth gauge of that sort of course :-! !

Yes ! :)

;-)

·
Registered
11,869 Posts
Nice! :-!

·
Banned
1,696 Posts
Awesome Marc! I wish there were more shots of Capt.Cousteau wearing that Sharkhunter. I wonder if it is the same watch he son had later on the Search for Atlantis dvd I have? Most of the other divers in that dvd series seemed to favor the Omega 1000m's. Cheers-Ronbo

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome Marc! I wish there were more shots of Capt.Cousteau wearing that Sharkhunter. I wonder if it is the same watch he son had later on the Search for Atlantis dvd I have? Most of the other divers in that dvd series seemed to favor the Omega 1000m's. Cheers-Ronbo
:thanks My friend Jean-Michel did a small compilation of Cousteau team's watches at

http://www.lesmala.net/plongee/

Philippe Cousteau wears on this picture also a Sharkhunter and a similar Spirotechnique depth gauge:

·
Registered
294 Posts
They changed their watches a bit, I've heard. I'm currently wearing an Aquastar Deepstar from 1967 - apparently they had these for a year or two. On another site someone posted a link discussing all their different timepieces and when they had them - I'll see if I can find it.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Marc,

Happy to see you here! :-! The 1000T is very beautiful!!
Your feeling after its first baptism in water?

DH
Hi DH!

What a pleasure to meet you here as well :)

My feeling? : the more I see her, the more I love her! The original size, that appears "reduced" relative to the other SUB, makes her so pretty!

;-)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts