WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Monsters celebrating Thanksgiving together....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Very nice ... very nice indeed! Thanks for sharing! :-!

Cheers!
Bill

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
That's a nice little "family" gathering.
Regards Sonny

·
Registered
279 Posts
For anyone who has both a monster and doxa, do you think there is a huge difference between the quality between the two. I know doxa is very popular and is much more finished, but does anyone think its worth thousands more?Im sure there have been other threads on this, just like to know what others on here think...especially members who have both watches..a side by side pic would be fantastic, especially with a mini review of each. I know a watch can be worth whatever someones willing to pay for it, and that price is not a factor for some members, but I really enjoy getting a solid, basic, clean looking 200-300M diver that will be just as dependable for 200-300 dollars as a solid, complicated, clean looking diver from other companies that cost 2000-3000 dollars. Its an interesting thought to ponder. Although doxa is a beautiful watch, monsters have a large following here also, I guess both are winners in their own worlds.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
For anyone who has both a monster and doxa, do you think there is a huge difference between the quality between the two. I know doxa is very popular and is much more finished, but does anyone think its worth thousands more?Im sure there have been other threads on this, just like to know what others on here think...especially members who have both watches..a side by side pic would be fantastic, especially with a mini review of each. I know a watch can be worth whatever someones willing to pay for it, and that price is not a factor for some members, but I really enjoy getting a solid, basic, clean looking 200-300M diver that will be just as dependable for 200-300 dollars as a solid, complicated, clean looking diver from other companies that cost 2000-3000 dollars. Its an interesting thought to ponder. Although doxa is a beautiful watch, monsters have a large following here also, I guess both are winners in their own worlds.
I can't do a review of the Monster and the DOXA, as both of these have been done-to-death .... but, I can offer a piccie or two ..... :-!

Cheers!
Bill

Attachments

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Coldworld- I just PM'ed you a link that has exactly what you are looking for.

Need2SPeed - Nice 'family' gathering! I'm soon to have a Monster family of my own, my 2nd MOnster is on its way soon.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Need2SPeed - Nice 'family' gathering! I'm soon to have a Monster family of my own, my 2nd MOnster is on its way soon.[/quote]

Congrats on your new addition! I just picked up a 2nd Black Monster in a trade. I'm going to mod it with plonger hands and maybe some additional paint (see my current one). I've got a great leather strap with red trim that will compliment it nicely too. I think the monsters are a great watch for the price. Enjoy yours! :-!

Ron

1 - 10 of 10 Posts