WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
i love orient watches. but now i am realizing that there are too many for one person to buy! :think: thanks for posting the photos. nice pieces

·
Registered
7,750 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got really attracted to Star Seeker when I saw the Japanese version of it with a leather strap. Thats when I was sure that I will buy it.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Jealous! Enjoy!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Two very nice watches! I love that Star Seeker...

·
Registered
769 Posts
Great photos and even better watches! I am in love with Orient as well and at 3 in my watch box with more to come I am sure.

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
Terrific pictures of Orients that I rarely have seen. Enjoy them both,

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
Orient, like many Japanese companies, saves the best stuff for their domestic market like the Star Seeker. It's a delicious looking watch. Visually stunning and very well designed.

Great pics.

However, since we're a demanding bunch, where are the wrist shots!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Orient, like many Japanese companies, saves the best stuff for their domestic market like the Star Seeker. It's a delicious looking watch. Visually stunning and very well designed.

Great pics.

:) Thanks! Will post the wrist shots soon...

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
lovely watches, especially the Star Seeker. maybe a nice replacement for my only gmt which I plan to sell
looking forward to the wristshots!

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
I like the looks of both of those! I love the power reserve on Orients, it gives them such a functional look. Congrats on your great pair!

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
First one is a bit too busy for my taste but GMT is super nice! Wear them both in good health!

·
Registered
445 Posts

Great pics.

Actually, Orient has released most of the Star line to the international market as well. You can view the international models here: ORIENTSTAR | ORIENT WATCH . The rest of the regular international collection is available on ORIENT WATCH. This was a lot different a handful of years ago, but nowadays very little is true Japan-only.

Of course they still have some gems locked away just for Japan, such as the Royal Orient line and the Orient Star Somes, which has been getting a lot of praise lately.

Both models in this topic are for sale worldwide, including the US :).

Seiko is a lot more tricky when it comes to availability of the gems!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts