WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally caught up on all the posts. Here is a picture of me, daughter and my new trusty Doxa Carib in its element. Sorry for the crappy picture, but it is there if you look real close you can see some silver. :roll:

Attachments

·
Registered
492 Posts
Finally caught up on all the posts. Here is a picture of me, daughter and my new trusty Doxa Carib in its element. Sorry for the crappy picture, but it is there if you look real close you can see some silver. :roll:
Look closely - I'd need binoculars:-d
Hope you had a great time.
Cheers
Alasdair

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
Nick, Hope you had a good time!! It makes it better IMHO if you can take the kids.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Nick, Hope you had a good time!! It makes it better IMHO if you can take the kids.
Well I suppose that's true of all you 'married with children' dudes, but us bachelors like the freedom of travelling 'un-kidded'.....! ;-)

Nick, any more pics forthcoming?

Paul

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I suppose that's true of all you 'married with children' dudes, but us bachelors like the freedom of travelling 'un-kidded'.....! ;-)

Nick, any more pics forthcoming?

Paul
Sorry, I don't have many. My wife would have freaked she said. :-| She already thinks I am out of my mind. Here is the other few I have.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts