WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've started collecting vintage timepieces this year. I have a huge appetite for watches, and vintage is a great way to go since they are mostly inexpensive. I've gotten so many information from this sub forum, and also drooled at some of your collections. I want to make an introduction to all you vetern collectors, so here is my collection, without further ado~

qq collection.jpg

From top to bottom, left to right:
Rodania, Olma, Olma, Sandoz, Certina, Poljot, an unknown Made in USSR piece
Roamer, Camy, Camy, Titoni, Titoni, Enicar, Enicar

QQcamy.jpg
Camy, in-house movement

QQ Certina Sandoz Poljot.jpg
Sandoz with ETA 2750, Certina in-house movement, Poljot with an automatic movement, and gold plated bezel that is still looking great after all these years.

QQ titoni.jpg
Titon Airmaster with ETA 2798 (HK version), and another Airmaster with ETA 2824

QQ Enicar.jpg
Enicar with in-house 1160 movements

QQ roamer.jpg
Roamer with ETA 2750

QQ unknown.jpg
Unknown russian watch, anyone got a clue?

Most of my watches are overhauled by my watchmaker, I made a separate post about him in this thread, please have a look.
https://www.watchuseek.com/f2/my-watchmaker-inspiration-622318.html

That's all for now, please let me know if you wish to have closer look of any of my watches, I also have many pictures of their movements;-)

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
The "unknown" Russian watch is a Raketa, in Cyrillic it looks like "Pakema". Made by the Petrodvorets Watch Factory which was founded in 1721 by Peter the Great, it's one of the oldest company making watches in continuous operation (except for the war years when the factory was blown to bits). It started as the imperial lapidary works and did a lot of stone carving, and more famously, gemstone cutting and polishing, and supplied to numerous crown jewellers and others houses including Faberge.

Judging by the look of it, it should be powered by a 2609.NA movement, which is a very sturdy and capable movement. I have several and they are very delightful.

·
Registered
7,743 Posts
Very nice set of watches. The Certina would probably be my pick.|>

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Nice collection and put together so fast. My collection is a similar size and has been several years in the making. Looking forward to seeing your updates.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts