WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Both very cool pieces, especially the U.D.T version...
The UDT runs, the other guys is DIW (dead in the water)

I love LOVE the dials, LOVE the yellow Cressi Logo printed on the dial.....really reminds me of when I started SCUBA diving at age 8 in the Bahamas.......(regulations were a but different then, and I was smaller than the tank)

HUGE CATCH on these.......size is a MINISCULE 37.5mm without the crown....heck, none of the WIVES on this board would even be caught dead with something this small strapped to their wrist

Guess these were made for female SEAL's.....;-)

anybody know the era? I'm guessing mid-to-late 60's? Seem too small for 70's....lume is still very dimly hanging in there on both.

Never seen another, in any size.

Thought I'd post em up though......now if they only made these in 42mm........

·
Registered
11,829 Posts
Those are SWEET! Remember,
small was "in' back in their day.

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
thanks T.....I have to think if they made this today in a real size with real specs, it'd be pretty cool.
Not meaning to sound flippant but they make oodles of Sub homages in today's sizes.
Or am I missing something?
Those are cool UM!
Definitely look like they've served their owners well over the years :-!

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks Trag, no--I mean a CRESSI watch (sub-homage or otherwise)...that yellow logo just barks at me.

Like the old Scubapro I've been lusting after, I just like the old logos.......know what I mean?

I guess I'm saying I wish CRESSI & SCUBAPRO still made some cool dive watches.............o|

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
thanks Trag, no--I mean a CRESSI watch (sub-homage or otherwise)...that yellow logo just barks at me.

Like the old Scubapro I've been lusting after, I just like the old logos.......know what I mean?

I guess I'm saying I wish CRESSI & SCUBAPRO still made some cool dive watches.............o|
Gotya compadre.
I agree the logo is sweet!

·
Registered
408 Posts
http://scubaproasiapacific.com/product_detail.asp?catid=6&prodid=563

Scubapro still makes dive watches (in case you don't know), but this is from the Asia Pacific website. I'm in Japan, and haven't even seen one of these. They seem to be really, really rare for some reason. But then, SPro doesn't seem to have ever been the best at marketing in the States and Canada. (BTW, for some reason the pics didn't load on my machine which means they may be getting ready to post a new website, as I checked this exact thing a few weeks ago and it worked fine) Cool looking watch.

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
I have a Dacor very similar to these Cressi-Subs. No photos, sorry.

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
http://scubaproasiapacific.com/product_detail.asp?catid=6&prodid=563

Scubapro still makes dive watches (in case you don't know), but this is from the Asia Pacific website. I'm in Japan, and haven't even seen one of these. They seem to be really, really rare for some reason. But then, SPro doesn't seem to have ever been the best at marketing in the States and Canada. (BTW, for some reason the pics didn't load on my machine which means they may be getting ready to post a new website, as I checked this exact thing a few weeks ago and it worked fine) Cool looking watch.

thanks I have seen this one, but i think the titanium killed it for me:-(

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Positively girly. And mine needs a long trip to the spa, ergo no pics yet.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
UM, I want to see all of your collection...

Dude, those two are beautiful and the others you posted the other day weren't to shabby either. So come on man, post up all of your Divers:-!

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: UM, I want to see all of your collection...

Dude, those two are beautiful and the others you posted the other day weren't to shabby either. So come on man, post up all of your Divers:-!
Thanks Fats!

ALL of my divers?.....Lets say I'm a bit, uh, UN-ORGANIZED......my pics are sorely lacking as well (you may have noticed;-))...........I will try to get it together. Yeah these Cressi's are pretty jazzy. Like Colin said, pretty girly though:-:)-(

·
Registered
56 Posts
Cressi-Sub Little sister

Just got this one back from IWW. Running fine but not waterproof anymore due a crystal crack. Jack said he couldn't find a replacement to fit. Wife doesn't like it, not sure what I'm going to do with it. Cool watch though!

And for scale:

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
very cool! love the logo. my dad and i were always pimped out in cressi gear back in the 70s when we went diving. prolly still have some dry rotting in a gear bag down in my basement. never saw their watches, though.

tyler

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Little sister

Just got this one back from IWW. Running fine but not waterproof anymore due a crystal crack. Jack said he couldn't find a replacement to fit. Wife doesn't like it, not sure what I'm going to do with it. Cool watch though!
no pic??

lets see this thing:-!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Re: Little sister

Sorry, I was putting better pictures up. One strange thing about this watch... the bezel is uni-directional the wrong direction... only turns clockwise. Movement is the ETA 2671. Inside of case back is stamped Systema Watch.

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Super-cool, Mike.

From the first pic I thought it was BIG:-(

tiny like mine huh?......

Colin has some I would like to see pics of.

thats 3 variants so far on this baby........

1 - 18 of 18 Posts