WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sharing the week that was. My daily #WOTD selections from my past, vintage theme week; much like looking into a time capsule.
Rado DiaStar - Certified Chronometer, Zenith Surf, Seiko Watch Japan - King Seiko, Longines 5-Star Admiral, Omega Geneve-Dynamic, Seiko Watch Japan - Lord Matic, and Jaeger-LeCoultre Futurematic.

I hope your week is off to a fantastic start!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
204 Posts
I have always avoided wearing a bracelet on the same hand as my watch, do you get any scratches on your cases? Lovely collection by the way, they are all quite different in look.

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have always avoided wearing a bracelet on the same hand as my watch, do you get any scratches on your cases? Lovely collection by the way, they are all quite different in look.
Thank you. No issues wearing the bracelets. They actually kind of serve as guards and protectors of the crown and case. I do show extra care with natural stones like lava.

Reactions: Max Power 85

·
Registered
204 Posts
Thank you. No issues wearing the bracelets. They actually kind of serve as guards and protectors of the crown and case. I do show extra care with natural stones like lava.

Smart, looks like you wear a lot of braided bracelets which is cool as the colors match A+ Your right as long as the stones arent that hard or have jagged edges you should be good to go. And I love the Rado and that bracelet pairing, super cool.

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
374 Posts
That Rado is a rare bird indeed.
(Mine says hello.)
Sparkly aren't they?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts