WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All the likes I received are when I post a pic of this old thing...lol

I have made a thread about my Tudor in the Rolex section but I never had a chance to participate much in the public or dive section of WUS. Lots of great guys and gals here so I thought after some well received comments on my Vintage Tudor that I would make an official thread for you those who were interested.

It is all original 1968 Tudor 7016 Snowflake, the engraving on the caseback shows this watch was owned by a Master Chief Submariner. A sub for a sub :-!

The Patina is something special, Enjoy.

~David

Swapped the T19 for a Tropic 39 Super dome crystal

On custom Attila Cordovan Bund strap

Thanks for looking. Cheers.

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
That is one terrific looking piece! So nice...

·
Registered
12,940 Posts
Outstanding. Is that bund in the final shots the famous Rolex "Fat Strap" like Paul Newman wore his Daytona on?

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Snowflake dial and hands, ghosted bezel insert, super domed plexi and the nicely aged patina on the markers/hands; that is a super combo my friend! Wear it well.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Dude. That watch is bad ass. Great history, great aging. really love it with the grey nato, perfect look.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Simply magnificent. That patina is just something else... perfect.
:pjeez,that is perfect! i could look at this all day and never get tired,thanks for sharing:-!
I do catch myself staring at the dial often, the patina is quite unique! Thanks guys for the compliments.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts