WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some casual photos I've taken of these drool-worthy luxury watches during my visit to the world's biggest watch fair in Singapore:p:p:p:

·
Registered
472 Posts
SUH-WEET!!!! :p:p:p:p:p

I loved the Corum with that skeleton movement. A real feat of engineering, getting the movement to line up like that. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, camera is allowed, it's at Raffles City Convention Centre, here's the link to the details:

http://www.thehourglass.com/tempus/

Anyway, those who are really into buying such watches don't bother to bring their cameras along, they bring their credit cards instead;-) I did see a number them wearing pretty exquisite watches, the most impressive to me being the Carbon Team Allighni AP watch which I spotted two ppl wearing it at that time:pThe weight feels like a G-Shock Frogman though.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I was there in the evening ... Really thanks to my watchmaker friend who brought around the booth explain to me all the difference type of movement available in all branded watch esp urwerk is really unique...also got a chance to hand on a prototype MB&F.. cool...

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
what? 3 black U1 on display and i can't even have 1?? not fair!!! :-d
Yes, they have all been booked. Fortunately, there will be a regular production model of the All-Black Sinn U1 next year which will be cheaper (around S$2600), the only differences which I was told by the Hour Glass, are the lack of the "The Hour Glass Limited 250" caseback engraving and the red-painted indexes of the hands instead of orange. Sounds good to me;-)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts