WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Below are pics of my modest collection. I am into watches that are more on the not so common side. I love chasing them down. The watches are displayed on stands that I make for my etsy account. The next watch I am looking for is a white faced dress watch. Recommendations are welcomed.

·
Registered
36,279 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What's your budget? Also, you really need to fix the white balance on your camera
I'm trying to stay under $1500. With regards to the pics, I used a filter, it didn't really turn out the way I wanted it to. Taking photos in a basement at night is tough.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is a pic of the omega, without the filter. image.jpeg

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
7,878 Posts
Lovely collection - interesting, and as you said - uncommon, watches. Sinn is just oozing cool, Chopard is very sporty and Omega - well I havent seen it before but it sure is beautiful. The stands are quite nice as well

As far as a light-faced dress watch - there are many great choices. I'm very fond of Montblanc Heritage Ultrathin (although it's a silvery dial, 1400 in GM), or perhaps FC Slim Moonphase (1500 in GM), or for something different - one of Seiko enameled dial offerings like SARX027 or SARD007

·
Registered
9,627 Posts
Nice collection, and I really like the stands!

A suggestion for a nice white dial automatic dress watch in the aforementioned range would be a Frederique Constant. Their Classics Manufacture would even come with an in-house movement, something quite rare in that range.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What's your budget? Also, you really need to fix the white balance on your camera
So I fixed the photos... The photo filter was getting on my nerves. Thanks for the comments. I do like those Gavox. I am not familiar with the brand. The research begins...

·
Banned
5,307 Posts
Interesting idea. Easy access. But it would work only if you don't use a winder.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I do have a dual winder. I keep a stand at my office. I go to the gym during lunch and it works as a storage solution. My next project is nato strap organization.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It is. PRS-50 limited edition of 50 pieces. It's my newest purchase. I'm a big fan now if the Precista brand.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Nice collection and those are some pretty cool stands. I might have to check them out.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice collection and those are some pretty cool stands. I might have to check them out.
There is a link in my signature if you have any interest. My other hobby is bike building, so I have a few stands that are in the works that use reclaimed bike parts. I'm constantly going through my bin of parts to see if anything inspires me.

·
Registered
18,938 Posts
Really nice collection and I like these stands!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts