WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Been here for a year now, post here and there, just want to share with you my collection.

I have been dipping my toes in the vintage market at the start of the new year and fortunately, got a few great deals to start.

My Vulcain Cricket c120 arrived today to complete my trio of vintages.

The other two are the Seamaster Cross Hair c552, and the Constellation Pan Pie Cross Hair c551.
All three together!

The others are my German collection of DA44, Stowa Antea 390 and Laco Altenburg. With a Japan Seiko Black Monster.
My whole collection!

Just wanna share with you guys. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
39,730 Posts
Really nice collection. Love the Stowa and Damasko as well as the Seamaster

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
While I really like each piece in your well considered collection, I absolutely love your Omegas... thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
You have some nice watches in your collection. I like the Vulcain Cricket. Glad that you also have a Monster too.

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
Your vintage watches are very attractive! Congrats on a nice collection!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Cool vintage watches.:p Hope to have a vintage timepiece soon, always wanted one but I still have to learn more to lessen the risks.
Nice collection, the omegas are definately my fav too, but agree with above, im not ready to get into the vintages, right now it feels to much like the pitfalls of second hand car shopping! no research = lots of tears!

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Wow that looks great. How often do you wear the vintage ones?? I have a vintage universal geneve myself, but it doesnt get much wear. Im too afraid of hurting it haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow that looks great. How often do you wear the vintage ones?? I have a vintage universal geneve myself, but it doesnt get much wear. Im too afraid of hurting it haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks guys!

Yeah I agree the Pan Pie stands out from the vintage collection, with a little research goes a long way. Just started vintage buying and to be able to get the details right in a purchase will give a nice pat on the back.

I just started buying vintage so I haven't used them often, but once I get it serviced I'll wear it to work, but I find you can wear it casually too, just change the strap to brown or something casual and you're golden.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts