WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
IMAG0972.jpg
This is my current watch collection. I hopefully do not get the itch to buy anything soon.
1) Citizen AT4106-52X Eco-Drive Perpetual Chrono A-T Atomic Clock
2) Seiko SSC017 on a black leather strap with blue stitching
3) Citizen BL5259-08E on a tan leather strap with black stitching
4) Citizen BN0141-53E Titanium Limited Edition
5) Borealis Seafarer II
6) Christoper Ward C-60 Trident Pro (ETA/Selitta Edition)
7) Seiko Brightz SDGM001
8) Tissot Quartz Dress Watch (Don't know the exact model number, this was a gift)

I have a lot of solar quartz watches, as they come in handy when I am in a rush in the morning.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Very nice. You've got some overlap. Maybe move a few to make room for some more variety. The C60 with a red bezel would been a nice touch of color. Some blue like a Squale 50 atmos. Something on a nato would be good to add, maybe a SKX009.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice collection. I don't recall seeing that titanium Citizen model before.
https://www.amazon.com/Citizen-BN0141-53E-Numbered-Eco-Drive-Titanium/dp/B01B6MEE16
Its there for cheaper on ebay as well.

Very nice. You've got some overlap. Maybe move a few to make room for some more variety. The C60 with a red bezel would been a nice touch of color. Some blue like a Squale 50 atmos. Something on a nato would be good to add, maybe a SKX009.
If i get a squale blue atmos, i will definitely sell the ssc017. I have a nato, maybe i will put the ssc017 on that once i get bored of the black/blue leather strap
I was looking for the red bezel white dial c60. I find the white dial way dressier than the black. And i plan to use this as my workwear watch. The white tridents were on sale recently. Got it for 450$. Had to buy the black bezelled one as the red/white combo is sold out. Besides the black/white will go with any dress shirt i have.

Nice collection.
Great choices, beautiful collection you got!
Very nice picks. You are on a roll !
Great shot,, nice collection too!
Thanks guys

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
You have a nice looking collection! Thanks for sharing!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts