WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All!!

I am new to this forum and new to watch collecting. I bought a few watches this year and decided to post a picture. The picture is not that clear I'm sorry. These are the ones I have so far. Sector 850 Series - Swiss automatic Chronograph with a tan strap. Mont Blanc Summit with blue dial and Stainless Steel Bracelet. ESQ SWISS gold plated stainless steel with black leather strap. I like all kinds of watches but I am really into cool designs and watches that are different. Don't know what will be my next choice. I eventually would like to get a Omega or Rolex. What do you guys think?

Attachments

·
Registered
735 Posts
From what I see, I like them all. Most importantly you seem to be following my rule of watch-collecting: "Buy what you like, others opinions be... darned!"

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From what I see, I like them all. Most importantly you seem to be following my rule of watch-collecting: "Buy what you like, others opinions be... darned!"

Thanks....That's the most important thing..."Buy what you like"...

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Welcome to the world of WUS!!!!!

Very very nice!!!! :gold |> :-! :thanks for sharing!!! |>

We agree buy what you like!!!!! |> Forget others opinions. <|

·
Registered
13,407 Posts
Welcome to WUS Cybo!
A nice collection started there :-!
Hope you visit and post often :)

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to WUS Cybo!
A nice collection started there :-!
Hope you visit and post often :)

Thanks...I am visitng all the time..Love this site..This watch hobby is addictive...As I tell my wife us men have our watches and the ladies have there shoes...

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Yes it is addictive. And it is is an addiction we love to have. Find your own focus on what type of watches, or brands, or origin that you like. Use the forums and visit watch dealers to have a look; when you find something you like try to investigate (through internet) history and technical information for that piece. Then compare. You may find that price does not always directly reflect quality and desirability; the latter of course being subjective. If you find something you like for which others have given good recommendations for quality, and the price is within your range; go for it.

S

·
0 Posts
Welcome to our little world here on Watchuseek. Hope you´ll stumble in often. Three watches is a good point to start from.......:-D :-D :-D :-D

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
Welcome to you, but your wallet will be sorry you found this site. Watches can be addicting.

Your collection is nice - Todd and the others are right - don't be misled into buying what others say you "should" own - buy what "you" like. That way you'll wear what you own, which is kind of the point of having a watch.

Wear them in good health!

- Mike

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Nice watches you have there...:-! :-! :-!

Welcome here @ WUS, enjoy your stay..;-)

·
Premium Member
13,231 Posts
Nice collection ;) Welcome on WUS an enjoy your stay

1 - 12 of 12 Posts