WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 25 years, she just insisted on getting me some gold. I’ve been happy with my silver wedding band and PO2500 for quite a while. Still love the understated combo. But no, she had to get me a gold wedding band and gold necklace. I know a lot of people think it’s silly, but I have a little OCD about color matching. Hence, the pictured Seamaster 300. I must admit, I’m liking the new watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,374 Posts
After 25 years, she just insisted on getting me some gold. I’ve been happy with my silver wedding band and PO2500 for quite a while. Still love the understated combo. But no, she had to get me a gold wedding band and gold necklace. I know a lot of people think it’s silly, but I have a little OCD about color matching. Hence, the pictured Seamaster 300. I must admit, I’m liking the new watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would rock two of those three items. Congrats!

Reactions: quartzguy03

·
Premium Member
5,374 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Such a fantastic looking watch! I would wear it proudly if I received such a nice gift. Looks like the two tone will match with other metals. Enjoy it in good health!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Nice looking combo! Happy and blessed 25 year anniversary to you and your wife! May there be many more years of healthy, happiness and, of course, watches!!! 😆

Reactions: quartzguy03
1 - 15 of 15 Posts