WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Winner arrived yesterday. I'll post a few photos later on. It looks better in person than in the photos. Now I need find a Parnis and a Sea-Gull that I like.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As promised some photos. Sorry no wrist shot.

Attachments

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I look forward to hearing how it does.
Ran the watch pretty much all day. I forgot that I was wearing it. When I checked the time and compared it to the time on my computer; it was dead on. I'll have to see how it runs over night.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I look forward to hearing how it does.
The watch ran very well, except when I set it wrong :-x. I hate Day Light Savings. Anyway, I haven't noticed any stoppage or slowdown. My only issue is with the "Seconds Display" (Dial to the left) I don't see and hand movements there so do not believe it is for functional purposes just cosmetic.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Love the back! If you dont mind me asking, where did you get it?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think I may replace the Black Leather Strap on the Winner with this 20mm Black Bracelet from Spiedel

It will cost more than the watch over all; but I think it will be more comfortable for me to wear. I also like the look, it has all three color elements of the watch.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Love the back! If you dont mind me asking, where did you get it?
Ebay, If you do a search for Winner watches you should find it

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Didn't take long for me to break the leather strap, it snapped as I was removing it last night.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts