WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

My wish for Omega in 2022

13K views 108 replies 68 participants last post by  Bobcat Sig 
#1 ·
Hi all,

I own a speedy 3861 which I love and use almost daily.

However, there are some watch traits that it doesn’t cover and, depending the time of the year and activities, i crave for:

1. A modern look
2. A summery, WR watch
3. A blue dial
4. A Larger wrist presence
5. An automatic

This is why I think that the Speedy + SMP 300 would be my PERFECT two watch collection.

The problem is, I have a big wrist. And everytime I tried the SMP, it just does not have the wrist presence I would like. It kinda gets lost. I try to love it, but it doesn’t work :(

That’s why my wish for Omega in 2022 is:

A. A larger SMP (the base line, don’t like chronos in divers).
B. A larger Aqua Terra (would be ideal, love the dial)
C. An updated PO.

Since A and B are most likely not gonna happen, how do you like the chances of C (updated PO)?

I just think that the look of the PO is a little bit outdated and plain, and would love Omega redesign it with a more interesting dial and bracelet.

Cheers!

See less See more
#5 ·
I would love to see a slimmer PO with some more variations in color scheme. Bring back the orange bezel! I love the aesthetic of the PO, including the tapering bracelet.

I would also love to see Omega come out with / reintroduce a pilot watch. Please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#19 ·
The problem is, I have a big wrist. My wish for Omega in 2022 is: An updated PO.
Whether a commercial Ti version of the PO Ultra Deep Pro will ever become available, only time will tell.Omega is proud of its engineering prowess and relishes the challenge to go head on against the mighty Rolex DSSD
Sure you got a bigger wrist?

Sent from my EVR-L29 using Tapatalk

#35 ·
A reboot of the previous generation Railmaster would be nice. Just copy and paste the previous aesthetics and proportions and stick the new movement in it.

I like the looks of the current one (black dial and bracelet), but I don’t spend $4,000+ like it (almost pulled the trigger on it a couple times, but talked myself out of it).

#37 ·
I want an SM300 reissue. Then I can sell my Rolex and retire on the difference!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.