WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
61 - 80 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
41mm Ti Seamaster chrono with a Master Chronometer, vertical clutch movement that's under 17mm thick.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,613 Posts
Bring back the steel ploprof

·
Registered
30 Posts
  • Cut off their every watch's thickness about 1mm.
  • Make SMP's L2L shorter, about 45~48mm range.
  • Put diver extension clasp on their PO 8800.

That would make them perfect, at least for me.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
OP have you tried on the Aqua Terra Worldtimer? Maybe a busier dial than you're looking for, but 43mm, blue, and beautiful on a bracelet or a blue rubber strap.
Thanks! Of course I love it, but it’s out of my price range.

I am looking for something in the SMP line.

See, what bugs me of omega is that if I want a larger watch I need to go for different materials and added complications.

Just want a nice simple dive watch for my big wrist 😑

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Funny you want bigger. If Omega had their SMP wave dial in a 39mm I'd be a buyer.
I'd love a slightly bigger dial since a lot of us don't have girl-size wrists.

Reactions: WatchBorder

·
Registered
827 Posts
I'd love a slightly bigger dial since a lot of us don't have girl-size wrists.
Maybe you missed this, but Omega already has you covered there. If you want bigger, maybe try an Invicta.

Reactions: fish70

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
Hi all,

I own a speedy 3861 which I love and use almost daily.

However, there are some watch traits that it doesn’t cover and, depending the time of the year and activities, i crave for:

1. A modern look
2. A summery, WR watch
3. A blue dial
4. A Larger wrist presence
5. An automatic

This is why I think that the Speedy + SMP 300 would be my PERFECT two watch collection.

The problem is, I have a big wrist. And everytime I tried the SMP, it just does not have the wrist presence I would like. It kinda gets lost. I try to love it, but it doesn’t work :(

That’s why my wish for Omega in 2022 is:

A. A larger SMP (the base line, don’t like chronos in divers).
B. A larger Aqua Terra (would be ideal, love the dial)
C. An updated PO.

Since A and B are most likely not gonna happen, how do you like the chances of C (updated PO)?

I just think that the look of the PO is a little bit outdated and plain, and would love Omega redesign it with a more interesting dial and bracelet.

Cheers!
Have you tried the newest Seamaster? It might not have enough wrist presence if you have an 8.5 inch wrist. It is freekin Shiny! Maybe shave some wrist hair?

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Everyday carry

Reactions: WatchBorder

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
Maybe you missed this, but Omega already has you covered there. If you want bigger, maybe try an Invicta.
I don’t think so. I think omega has us covered with their special editions, chrono versions of the seamaster, world timer etc. But many of us want bigger of the base models, which tend to be smaller.

Omega cases wears smaller generally also. This is because of the lugs and case design.
The SMP wears smaller than 42 IMO.

We all know the speedy is not a true 42 either.

I am interested in the base model because i) they are cheaper ii) they have better value retention iii) I usually like the design better.

Cheers.

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
LOL some of us have girl sized other parts apparently and need to compensate!

61 - 80 of 104 Posts