WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
That is a fine collection there Rob!!

:-!

I am always amazed out how a watch can look so much better using an owner's photos rather than a company's press shots. It is as if the owner knows hoe it should look and takes the correct shot.

Thanks again for sharing!

Dan

·
Zenith Forum Co-moderator
19,442 Posts
Wonderful collection - but I'd still have the gold pre-LVMH EP with enamel dial. The same one with guilloche dial also looks nice but IMO the guilloche dial suits the steel version better and I also prefer a moonphase with disc under dial rather than a hand. Still, all very stylish.

Hartmut Richter

·
Registered
15 Posts
An impressive and beautiful collection of Zeniths! :-!

I've seen several of posts of your other watches. Perhaps you can kindly share the entire collection with us someday and allow us to :p like babies again.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Amazing collection :-! I wish I could afford a collection like that. One day I hope I can afford a ChronoMaster T en rose-gold.

The other models I can only dream about (wet-dreams :-d).

BR,

·
Registered
624 Posts
Donut, I don't think you realise the potential damage your pictures can cause. One of these days I'm going to snap, sell the wife and dogs, re-mortgage the house and get myself a lovely black-dial QP like yours. b-) It's only a matter of time I tell you. :-d

Dave

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
And, I will add that you will find that your wife won't fetch as much as you think and that will create way more problems than you would think!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Dan

:-d

·
Registered
242 Posts
What a collection! :p

I'm amazed. It is a long way for me to go on with Zenith, to have something that can match any of these beauties!

But I don't give up! :-d

·
Registered
59 Posts
Excellent.
As usual!
Thanks for sharing, John.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts