WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need some help. can you guys tell me what model exactly this is?

i think this is the perfect business casual watch. can not find it anywhere. love the white face with the chocolate band. i prefer the darker brown to the lighter camel color. IDK, maybe its just the AUTO CHRONO H32616553 from the ham website. but on the website there looks to be more gray / metallic accents. in the picture above its much less obvious.

let me know your thoughts /suggestions.
cheers

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
THAT is the model number. I could be wrong, but I think this model is only sold in the US with the honey/camel colored leather strap. It is a great watch and it looks great on many different straps! (I believe the strap in that photo is aftermarket, BTW.)

Here's mine (recently sold and missed):

Shown on a "Vivola" brown leather strap from Panatime.

Shown on an all black genuine crocodile strap from Panatime.

Shown on the OEM Hamilton bracelet, which I had to order separately.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
i think this is the perfect business casual watch. can not find it anywhere. love the white face with the chocolate band. i prefer the darker brown to the lighter camel color. IDK, maybe its just the AUTO CHRONO H32616553 from the ham website. but on the website there looks to be more gray / metallic accents. in the picture above its much less obvious.
cheers
Hamilton's site does not do their watches justice. When I first saw their site I liked the looks, it wasnt until I started searching for owners pictures that I fell in love.

That is a great piece and one that I had short listed until I got my 40mm Viewmatic... this is still on the wishlist, just dont know when I will be doing another Hamilton.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts