WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which G do you think looks best in the dark (EL, LED, candlelight etc)? This questions has been prompted by the forum 'cover' watch featured on the banner.

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,591 Posts
Hi Psikat,

Great question. How about this one. It looks good in daylight, candle light and in the dark;-)...

I have to add something else....

I was wearing my MIB Mudman yesterday evening when I went to bed. I had turned off all the lights before I went upstairs and wanted to know what time it was. I believe this watch has the Coolest EL-Design and at the same time the worst readable EL too. I had to look for a real clock (BTW, this was the reason I wanted to start actually a similar thread with the worst readable EL :))

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi JK,
Is that a Cockpit?

Hi Sjors,
One of the new Mudman you posted recently ia really cool too.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thank Sjors, and your pictures are great too!! You did a great job with that "how to take G-shock pics" in increasing my photo skills!

:))
JK

·
Registered
783 Posts
Hi Psikat,

This one?

It's indeed cool. Snow in stead of Mud ;-)

Cheers,

Sjors
Hi SJORS,

thats a super cool EL! i think they should make a master series called "snowman" with that same idea in mind of your el backlight. that would be :p
i actually only have my tc frogman. but i dont like tha EL so much, i was actually surprised when i found out and noticed that the EL on my dw-5600 was soo much brighter. i wish the tc frog would be that bright.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.