WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i find that i'm drawn to watches w/ thin/narrow dive bezels, especially if they're sparse with regard to numbers and marks. here are a few that illustrate what i'm talking about (all from the web):

AbyssSapphire_1920x.jpg

H37565131_1_7.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 6.42.34 PM.jpg

none of these watches are *quite* doing it for me, overall, so i'm interested in seeing what other watches feature a similar bezel. currently available as new is best, but vintage are definitely welcome.

e.g. i think this bezel might be the best of them all:

Omega-Seamaster-300-a1545-19.jpg

what others are there?

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
Oris 65.jpg

Grand Seiko diver.jpg

Personally, I like the opposite.

·
Registered
323 Posts
That Bremont is cool, although the offset date ruins it for me. I'm also drawn to that thin bezel look. I found the Yema Superman heritage, the Baltic Aquascaphe, the Maen Hudson, the CWard C65, and the Bell and Ross V2-93.

Edit: This thread might be of interest

Attachments

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
I also like thin bezels. I have the SLA017 (stolen picture since my camera sucks)

Seiko-Baselworld-2017-010.jpg
Seiko-Prospex-Diver-SLA017-aBlogtoWatch-1.jpg

And just ordered the Baltic, due in June, 2019. (I see someone beat me to posting this)

DSCF6765.jpg
8dca6410.jpg

And of course the Tudor Black Bays have pretty narrow bezels.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Blancpain Bathyscaphe has one of the more attractive narrow bezels, IMO.

·
Banned
936 Posts
+1 to the Hamilton Seaview - I had one and just sold it
+1 to the Titoni Seascoper - I own one, the blue dial is one of the most beautiful dials I have ever seen.

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
Just came across this Tutima, which made me think of this thread. They call it the Grand Flieger Airport, which strikes me as a wonky name and probably explains why I never noticed it in their catalog before. Pics swiped at random from the web...

Attachments

·
Registered
462 Posts
My Lorier Neptune has a thin bezel. When I first got it I was a little put off by it, but after wearing it a while I grew to love it. This watch is the one I wear most frequently. But Christmas is coming...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
I know these are not among the the thinnest, but are on the the thinner side.

Seiko GMT 04 s.JPG

Rado D-Star 5 ss.jpg

Zoretto 02 s.JPG

·
Registered
488 Posts
When it comes to divers with thin bezels (...and divers period!) I am just a huge fan of Christopher Ward's C65 Trident. I don't even generally like divers...but I'd love this one.

c65 trident diver.jpg

Also, for what it's worth, I don't think the logo is a problem at all. If anything, I think it makes it look contemporary and classy.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts