WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looks like I can across this thread two months too late. The website closed their store in October until they could build inventory back up.
Does anyone have any advice on where to purchase the short NASA velcro straps? I've seen a few sites but they don't look near the quality that this website offered.
Thanks,
RWW

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Looks like I can across this thread two months too late. The website closed their store in October until they could build inventory back up.
Does anyone have any advice on where to purchase the short NASA velcro straps? I've seen a few sites but they don't look near the quality that this website offered.
Thanks,
RWW
If you want the most accurate reproduction of the NASA Velcro strap I would suggest holding tight until Kizzi gets his inventory back up and opens up again.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Oh my god oh my god oh my god, *breathes repeatedly into paper bag*

I cannot wait until their inventory is refilled, this is one of the coolest finds I've seen in a while.
Also rwwalker, that phase never ends. I bought my speedy a year ago and I'm still in buy all the straps mode.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
I just purchased the last of his inventory of white !
(I'm sure he's spooling up for more stock)

Such well made products...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.