WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Very nice how long did it take to get to you. I see that there is a fourteen week lead time for these. I would get one but that's just too long a wait for me.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
I hate you!

Just kidding. Congratulations. Happy Birthday. Great watch. Should be easy to keep track of how old it is. thumbs_up_smiley.gif

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Very nice how long did it take to get to you. I see that there is a fourteen week lead time for these. I would get one but that's just too long a wait for me.
i ordered mine i think in October , my projected delivery date is January 12th

long wait , but if you plan to keep it and not flip it than 3 months or 4 months is not that long and you will pay less than $1000
you can just wait and browse the sales threads and maybe pick one up in the secondary market for $1250 + , may be new may be used

https://www.watchuseek.com/f29/mkii-nassau-781313.html

buy that now have no wait

or pay less and wait buy from Bill

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got in early. There was a 7 week lead time. Was supposed to be delivered on 12/1. I got it on 12/7.

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Really lovely, congrats on your birthday watch. I like how Bill designed the "late model, consumer" homage to early dive Subs.

I thought ordering for the Nassau was closed, are people still ordering? OH duh, listed on the "Shop the collections" with 14 week lead time.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
What a nice way to start a birthday. Use it well.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Congrats on the Nassau and your birthday. Looking at yours, I am beginning to regret not getting in on the ordering; that is a seriously cool looking dive watch. |>

·
Registered
2,230 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Very nice! Congrats & happy birthday!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts