WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After over a year of ownership, I've come to the conclusion that this watch is too big for me even if the case size is only 43mm. Because the lugs flare out, it never sits right on my 6.25" wrist. So my next course of action is either to trade it, or possibly try to put on a nato strap so it that it can wrap around the lugs better. So I have 2 favor to ask, 1/ if you have this watch and set it with nato strap (Erika's Original or otherwise), please post a picture. and 2/ what is the lug width so I can order the proper strap. I was unable to find it after searching the internet. Thanks!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Do you have it on the factory rubber strap now? Depending on your wrist shape (even on smaller wrists), the rigid end (lug end) of the rubber strap sometimes helps to wrap around your wrist in a "smooth" manner. But this might depend on your wrist shape.

Overall, the look is supposed to be a bulky look; I find that it wears more like a thick bund strap, or a like if there's a big clasp on your wrist. It's definitely a bold look, but that's the design....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts