WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the curse of the strap continues on this watch, so I've been thinking about putting a Nato or Zulu on this one. Was wondering if anybody else has put one on theirs and what their thoughts/impressions are with the type on band on. TIA for any and all info guys :-! . Here is a pic of the watch.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Hi Brian:

It just so happens that I Had exactly the same watch about a year ago and I too didn't care for the stock strap. I mounted the watch on a 20mm black Maratac 4 ring zulu (similar to a NATO but much more durable). It was an excellent combination. You won't be disappointed with a zulu.

(Photo courtesy of the Military Watch Resource)

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mike. Will definitely be looking into ordering one :-! .

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Hi Brian:

I hope that my suggestion works out for you. That 300m Citizen is an incredible bargain and a terrific watch. Too bad that Citizen didn't put a decent strap on it.

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Mike,

I agree, picked it up for $80 as a birthday present to myself. It's one of those cases where it's either to tight and the strap starts to iritate/annoy the skin on my wrist, or it's so loose that if I wear it with a jacket it will end up with the face on the inside of my wrist o|. Was the same thing with my Luminox which is why I switched it out for their velcro strap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts