WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the curse of the straps continues on this watch, so I've been thinking about putting a Nato or Zulu strap on my watch. So I was wondering if anybody has put one of these straps on their watch, if you have one like this, and what your thoughts/impressions are with this type of band are. TIA for any and all info guys. Here is a pic of the watch.

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
I had a girlfriend that wore one with a TIMEX Expedition velcro strap, She had Tiny wrists as the watch is not so big and She never complained about the comfort level so I guess it must have been comfy, also I wished they had built a larger version of this watch, as it was a very cool piece especially the back and the bevelled edges.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I have a 2-ring Maratac Zulu on my Citizen AN-3120 (quartz diver-style, SS case). Love it. The actual distance between spring pin holes is 19mm, but a 20mm Zulu fits fine.

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got the zulu in the mail last Saturday and swapped it out right away. Fits great :-! .

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Looks great Brian, and no doubt more comfortable too.|> :-!

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Far more comfortable, and thanks Shane. I think I will be looking into buying more for some G-Shocks that I have been wanting to put zulus on.

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Just switched my Sinn U1 to a Zulu....can't beat the comfort, safety, and ruggedness!:-! (looks pretty cool too!) And by the way, that is one sharp looking eco-drive!!!

·
Registered
11,688 Posts
100% improvement in the "looks" department and, as Shane stated, I'm sure it's also a lot more comfortable. Good show! |> |>

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys :-! . They are great bands, may have to even switch to a zulu on my Luminox.

·
Banned
106 Posts
Hey Brian,
Do you still own your BN0000-04H Citizen Eco-Drive Diver's watch?? How do you like it? Has it given you any issues or problems?
I own the same exact model diver's watch and I love it. I just purchased a Black/Gray NATO Bond strap for it that I will put on the watch when the current rubber strap that's on it starts cracking and/or deteriorating.
What type of lifestyle do you put your Citizen Diver's watch thru? Do you use it as a heavy duty watch? What types of abuse have you put it thru so far? And how well has it held up to the abuse??

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey RolexSubMan,

So far it has held up no problem. I wouldn't say that it gets much abuse really though. I tend to rotate thru my watches on a daily basis and since I wear my G-Shocks more than any other for work it's kind of hard to gauge just how much hard use the BN000-04H would stand up to. I think it should be fine though for 24/7 wear.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts