WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got this last week, I liked it for a whole day and then was over it. Reminds me of a tag. If you like the 2000 series, this will work for you. 42mm, 300 WR with screw down crown and sapphire crystal. Keeping good time, the guy I got it from on TZ said it was 30 mins a day fast, but seems fine to me. I can test it if you need me to. Comes with a very nice wood presentation box and warranty card dated 8-8-06, so still has about ten months left on warranty. Case is in good shape with a few minor things here and there, you can tell it isn't new. Comes with two blacks straps, one almost new one used.These go for 400 new but I would like 200 usd which will include shipping in the CONUS and paypal fees. Let me know if you have questions or need more pics. Two other things, first the bezel is a little loose, I think it is nice but if you turn it, it moves very smooth then gets tigher. If it turns into a real problem it is still under warranty. Also, lum isn't too great for a dive watch. Please contact me at [email protected] if you have any questions. thanks (this is my first post here but I have many other on TZ and BWF)

·
Banned
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Re: Nauticfish 300 mm dive, black

I'll reduce this to 180, paypal and shipped in the CONUS. Let me know if you have any questions or if you can make a reasonable offer. thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts