WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently discovered Debaufre by surfing here on watchuseek and I have to say I'm impressed. I really like the Nav-B as well as the Csar.

I have a question though, is there a way to get the 48mm Nav-B Unitas without the diamond crown? I much prefer the standard crown that comes on the 44mm model.

Also, I have looked through this forum and I don't think I have seen any wrist shots of the black Csar. My wrist is about 7.5 " and I was wondering if someone with a similar wrist size who has a Csar could post some pics.

I would be happy seeing either Csar on the wrist to get an idea of how it looks.

Thanks!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Hey Cheese - welcome to WUS and the Debaufre forum! As far as the crown for the 48, the large diamond crown is the only one that comes on it...and yes, it is big! For the wrist shots I will open it up to any owners; my wrist is a fair amount smaller than 7.5 so I don't think any I could give would be what you are looking for...hopefully someone will have the right size to hook you up... Enjoy!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Have you ever tried on a watch with the diamond crown? After just seeing pics I used to think I wouldn't like the diamond crown at all...then I tried on an IWC BP one day and since then I've loved the look of the diamond crown. Just a thought...

·
Banned
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Cheese - welcome to WUS and the Debaufre forum! As far as the crown for the 48, the large diamond crown is the only one that comes on it...and yes, it is big! For the wrist shots I will open it up to any owners; my wrist is a fair amount smaller than 7.5 so I don't think any I could give would be what you are looking for...hopefully someone will have the right size to hook you up... Enjoy!

Thanks for the info. Another question, how is Debaufre pronounced?

Deh-Baugh-fray?
Deh-buh-fray?

Am I in the ballpark?

·
Banned
2,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have you ever tried on a watch with the diamond crown? After just seeing pics I used to think I wouldn't like the diamond crown at all...then I tried on an IWC BP one day and since then I've loved the look of the diamond crown. Just a thought...

I have never tried on a watch with a diamond crown. Maybe I would change my mind once I actually saw one in person. However, I am also concerned with it digging into my skin. I have read that's a problem for some Nav-B owners.

·
Registered
933 Posts
:-d Ah yes, the name...I am not sure anyone, including me, pronounces it right! But here on the home page to Debaufre.com if you click the little microphone link it will demonstrate the correct way to pronounce it...

http://www.debaufre.com/

Obviously this is not the first time someone has asked! ;-)

·
Registered
706 Posts
What's really funny is the site says "Day-Boh-Fray", but in the audio clip he pronounces it "Deh-Boh-Fray" :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts