WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I added a LE nav-b to my online cart today at the price of $686 usd. I had some baseball tickets and was not 100% on the brand vs Archimede and Stowa. When I got home from the game, the price had gone up to $725! Over 3 hours! Now I am wondering if they will lower the price. If so, I am still stuck between Defaubre, Stowa, and Archimede. I think the first two are my main choice because I want a watch with no logo. My only hang up with defaubre is that all of their watches seem to be replicas while Stowa has a bit more history. I wish I would have gotten on the LW Stowas because I prefer a manual movement, but they do not seem to offer one at this time. Any advice?

Thanks for the help. I am primarily an Omega guy at this time, but these pilots are very intriguing.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
I finally decided on a B-Uhr styled watch at the beginning of this year. There seemed to be a number of posts in the forums about watches that had been in the works for a while that were just coming out. Many were sold out already and others were smaller than I would be comfortable with. While ideally I would have preferred a manual movement, I am very pleased with the Debaufre Nav B-Uhr LE. It's a beautiful watch! Fantastic lume, wonderfully large crown, perfect size and good communications. It even runs wonderfully accurate at 1-2 seconds fast/day.

I'm of course happy that I got it for the pre-release price, but I would get one at the current price if I didn't have one already. If you prefer smaller sizes there are some other nice ones available as you know, but I believe the Debaufre is the nicest one available in the larger size.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Don't forget Steinhart - check out the pictures I posted. I prefer the large size and one of the reason I didn't go with teh 40mm Stowa. plus a LE - I also got a Debafure and I am glad I did - yes the price has gone up but still a good price - you wont be paying customs - I think they paid more customs on these watches then they expected hence the price increase they just received the last batch. I think less then 30 are left.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts