WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.
Looking for a new B purchase :)-)) and needing two time zones display, my heart whispers Navi World (black dialed with black leather)...
But another beauty is calling me, the Montbrillant Datora with its subdial at 9 giving second time zone (havana dialed and alligator bracelet !).
So, could you friendly help me to make my mind ?
Which one would you like to afford ?

For full information :
1) I'm a newby owning a single B, my lovely Cosmo (pic down here)
2) There's no price concern, but no room enough to a double bargain...

Cheers,
Brice

Attachments

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
unless B have changed something the subdial on my Datora at 9 is the 24 hr dial dont think it can be set to another time zone, will be quite happy if im wrong though
Have to agree with Alex on this one.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Problem solved by Alex**

Hi Brice,

Since you want the second timezone, you won't have to choose anymore. Have fun and make sure to post some pictures :-!.

Kind regards,

Cinq

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hello.
Looking for a new B purchase :)-)) and needing two time zones display, my heart whispers Navi World (black dialed with black leather)...
But another beauty is calling me, the Montbrillant Datora with its subdial at 9 giving second time zone (havana dialed and alligator bracelet !).
So, could you friendly help me to make my mind ?
Which one would you like to afford ?

For full information :
1) I'm a newby owning a single B, my lovely Cosmo (pic down here)
2) There's no price concern, but no room enough to a double bargain...

Cheers,
Brice
dear brice,
the datora doesn't have a 2nd timezone, but the navitimer has a 2nd timezone, but i prefer the look of the datora. So, if you want a 2nd timezone and you want the datora, you can put the utc or the co-pilot on the datora, that will solve your problem if you want the datora and having a 2nd time zone, but if you want the navitimer world, then you don't have to install an utc/co-pilot.

Note:
omega has a model exactly the same as the breitling datora. I wonder who made this movement first? (triple date; day, date, month, 24 hour indicator plus a chronograph)

even where they put "day", "date", "month" and the "24 hr indicator" are exactly the same. this is the picture of the omega for comparison purpose only.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Note:
omega has a model exactly the same as the breitling datora. I wonder who made this movement first? (triple date; day, date, month, 24 hour indicator plus a chronograph)

even where they put "day", "date", "month" and the "24 hr indicator" are exactly the same. this is the picture of the omega for comparison purpose only.
they;re all the same movement , no difference between Breitling Omega and a few other brands

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh... I see. I don't have to choose anymore.
It'll be a Navi World, then !
I'll earn some more, and I'll be more than happy to send you pics asap.
Cheers,
Brice

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dear brice,
the datora doesn't have a 2nd timezone, but the navitimer has a 2nd timezone, but i prefer the look of the datora. So, if you want a 2nd timezone and you want the datora, you can put the utc or the co-pilot on the datora, that will solve your problem if you want the datora and having a 2nd time zone, but if you want the navitimer world, then you don't have to install an utc/co-pilot.

Note:

Thanks for your appropriate answer, batg.
I don't think I would like to see a Datora with a utc ; the Datora looks perfectly designed to me, and I feel it would be a "style mistake" to pair it with utc...
So I will regret the havana dialed Datora :-(
but I'm over-excited to purchase a Navi World asap !! :-d

(btw, the Omega watch is really superb, but it is not a Beeeee....)

Cheers,
Brice

1 - 9 of 9 Posts