WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone !
Well lemme introduce myslef to all those Breitling lovers :-! others too though :) ....I'm Kris and Im into watch collection and intend to have all those rare and unique beautiful watches..not only that but it should really blend on ..with my wrist....ofcourse who doesnt want that ;-)

OKie coming to the point...I did lil bit of homework on Navi's..and for some reason the Navitimer Heritage caught my eye....now I know only some people are interested in this model.....doesnt mean this isnt great..it might be....and not to forget the orig navi...and other breitlng models are also spectacular....

A small request to all those out there...esp Breitling lovers / owners...I would really appreciate if some of you can help me make a decision for a Navitimer Heritage....
Wat do you guys think abt it..is it a good buy ...if not why ?:think:

Also any suggestions regarding any other top line Breitling would be really appreciated!
(PS : Im just looking for one with a blue dial/dark Brown dial)

Eagerly Looking forward for an avalanche of responses....thanfull to u guys....:-!

Kris:thanks

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
In my opinion the only downside to the heritage is that you cannot switch to a strap if you feel like it . but it is one beautifull watch

RGds
-Rene

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Rene
Thankyou for your response...I do know thats it has Intrinsic strap/bracelet meaning we cannot switch the strap....I do see it positively...but other than that...I want to know if anyone bought the Navitimer Heritage... I saw the Thubnail attached .. I think it is the original Navitimer rite! ...The Navitimer Heritage has just one color Dial (which is blue Im looking for) and three white color subdails , whereas on the other side, The original Navitimer Heritage has one color dial with white color outline and three white color subdials...only difference which can be seen is the white outline in the dial!

Please anyone who has a Navitimer heritage or has views about it...please respond:-S

Would really appreciate everyone's views on this!:think:

:thanks

Kris|>

In my opinion the only downside to the heritage is that you cannot switch to a strap if you feel like it . but it is one beautifull watch

RGds
-Rene

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Hi Kris, the thumbnail attached (you can click on it to see a bigger pic)
is from a Navitimer Heritage . Over the years there has been several dial versions so you will have plenty of choice ! :)

I have worn that watch for several years and it never gave me any problems
and it is very easy to wear , despite the 'larger' size

Rgds
-Rene

1 - 4 of 4 Posts