WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Hi Chris,

The end links are very specific so you have to be carefull with what you buy. I hope Ron will reply to this thread too, he's an expert on this kind of details!

If all Breitling AD's were as knowledgeable as Ron, they could learn us a lot instead of the other way around (most of the time :-D)

Kind regards,

Cinq

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have a Navitimer twinsixty, ref A39022.
Will any of these fit this watch ?

Thanks for any info. did not know that all pilot 22mm were not the same.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
A twinsixty will take a 423 bracelet (my 423 bracelet will fit on my twinsixty)

I believe the 3 main bracelets are (but this is from memory):

'normal' navitimer case (Old Navi, Cosmo , Twinsixty etc)
'50th anniv.' 471 end pieces
1461 case (cant remember the end piece number)

Rgds
-Rene

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Wow....I thought ordering a bracelet would be a relatively simple process. I had no idea there would be so many things to sort out.

My new Navitimer is a standard model (A2332212/B635). The descriptions on the two bracelet I was looking at on ebay indicate they are models 426A and 431A. Will both of these fit or do I need to be looking for a specific model?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SnapIT:

Great info. If I am reading it correctly then the correct bracelet for my Standard Navitimer (A2332212/B635) would be the 431A.

It appears that the 426A is for the Navitimer World model.

Where did you find the list of model numbers? This is very useful info that I will keep handy for future reference.

Cheers,
Chris

·
Registered
67 Posts
Dracha:
Thanks for your reply.
Do you mean that there is a bracelet called the 423 or do you mean that I should use the 431 bracelet that fits a 423 navitimer ?

Thanks for your input.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oyvind:

I am certainly not an authoritative source, but I have seen reference to a 423A model bracelet for the Cosmonaught. I don't know whether it will work on your Twinsixty.

I am have similar questions regarding the compatibility of the 431A bracelet and my standard Navitimer (A2332212/B635).

May require a visit to an AD to look through the dealer catalog and determine what will work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts