WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got this in the mail from the NAWCC. I'll most likely make it. Wilmington is where International Dial is... anyone interested in a side trip of WUS WIS?

Southern Ohio Regional
April 11 - 13 2013

The 2013 Southern Ohio Regional has moved to a new location! Yes, the rumors of the Drawbridge closing are true... but we are confident the new venue will afford you all of the top quality events and activities you've come to expect from the Southern Ohio Regional. So make your plans to join us at the Roberts Convention Centre in Wilmington, Ohio on April 11 - 13!
Where is the Roberts Convention Centre?
What about accommodations? Glad you asked! Please see below for that information, and please check the NAWCC website for future updates:​
Roberts Convention Centre
I-71 (Exit 50) and State Route 68
123 Gano Road
Wilmington, OH 45177

·
Premium Member
2,429 Posts
I'm on the fence on this one. It was a no-brainer for me when it was still in Ft. Mitchell(and one of my favorite shows too). Now that it's basically double the distance for me, and only about 2 1/2 months before and a few months before the National, I'm not sure if I'm going to make it this year. I do hate to miss it, though.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
I'm on the fence on this one. It was a no-brainer for me when it was still in Ft. Mitchell(and one of my favorite shows too). Now that it's basically double the distance for me, and only about 2 1/2 months before and a few months before the National, I'm not sure if I'm going to make it this year. I do hate to miss it, though.
Are you coming to Lexington for the show next week?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts