WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
I like more the orange one. Especially if you are going to combine it with brown leather strap. Search for "orange amphibia" and you will find personal experience with this model from several forum members (including wrist-shots).
Good luck.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I'm actually ordering an orange ambiphian but with this particular model I'm more into the blue one.
But they are both great choices IHMO.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I like the orange dial, but the red seconds hand is a no-no on that color, no contrast at all. :(
Therefore, my vote is for the blue one.

·
Registered
12,590 Posts
I like the orange.......but...the blue's nice as well.

Some sites , such as Meranom and Smirs are carriage free over $100 . How about getting both ?

·
Registered
714 Posts
I've got the Orange Ministry and it's great... Had to regulate myself but now it's spot on after a week
Have the Std case with a Green dial also
If you buy the std round one and it's too small you can put it on a Bund type strap

Also don't expect a lot from the Amphibian's Lum
and the bracelet is just Ok not great but usable..I don't mind it..

·
Registered
634 Posts
I considered my first Amphibian to be a "starter Amphibian" - the first of more to come. If you realize you love them and will probably get a few more over the years, the decision as to which to get first is a lot less stressful. I'd say flip a coin as they both look great (or get both)... I'd be more worried about the 4 or 5 Nato straps that will look great on those things!

·
Registered
26,073 Posts
Both are great :)

Nonetheless, with this dial, my choice was the orange one ; I'd wanted the scuba dude with a blue dial (only my taste)

Here is my orange Amphibia :

If I may add one more thing : the bracelet really ain't that bad (I actually love it).

·
Registered
12,590 Posts
You are still looking ?

The Amphib is an icon , whatever you go for you'll like... not too sure after todays strap fitting trials about the 060 shrouded version, but Vostok make some of the most solid sturdy longlasting pieces & at a sensible price.

Usually, if you can't make a decission you'll end up getting both/or more , go for it !!

I've got my 060 on now with a milanese strap, looks fine . Enjoy your choice

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It's AWESOME!!! :-!
What a great pics! I must to have that one.
Both are great :)

Nonetheless, with this dial, my choice was the orange one ; I'd wanted the scuba dude with a blue dial (only my taste)

Here is my orange Amphibia :

If I may add one more thing : the bracelet really ain't that bad (I actually love it).

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You are still looking ?

The Amphib is an icon , whatever you go for you'll like... not too sure after todays strap fitting trials about the 060 shrouded version, but Vostok make some of the most solid sturdy longlasting pieces & at a sensible price.

Usually, if you can't make a decission you'll end up getting both/or more , go for it !!

I've got my 060 on now with a milanese strap, looks fine . Enjoy your choice
Great choice!:-!
I saw one 060 and thay looks real good. Better than official vostok-inc pics!:rodekaart

1 - 20 of 21 Posts