WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a Zenith Movado El Primero chronograph, it has a 31 jewels Cal.3019PHC automatic movement, the movement works but my watch guy told me that the chrono is missing a wheel, the problem is that he speaks Spanish and he can't tell me the English name of the part the I need. If any of you guys has an schematic for that particular movement It will certainly be appreciated. I'm going to need a crystal for the watch and I have no earthly idea where to find it, I don't have the watch with me today to upload pictures but I will tomorrow night.

·
Registered
4,723 Posts
I purchased a Zenith Movado El Primero chronograph, it has a 31 jewels Cal.3019PHC automatic movement, the movement works but my watch guy told me that the chrono is missing a wheel, the problem is that he speaks Spanish and he can't tell me the English name of the part the I need. If any of you guys has an schematic for that particular movement It will certainly be appreciated. I'm going to need a crystal for the watch and I have no earthly idea where to find it, I don't have the watch with me today to upload pictures but I will tomorrow night.

There are people selling these schematics, sometimes whole manuals, for instance here you can see a parts list that may help, and if necessary you can perhaps order the part from her as well (I'm not affiliated with the seller):

eBay | watch part Zenith for movement 3019 PHC to choose Swiss made no 1

(picture borrowed from the seller)
3019phc.jpg

Myself I would be interested to see a parts list for the 3019 PHF.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There are people selling these schematics, sometimes whole manuals, for instance here you can see a parts list that may help, and if necessary you can perhaps order the part from her as well (I'm not affiliated with the seller):

eBay | watch part Zenith for movement 3019 PHC to choose Swiss made no 1

(picture borrowed from the seller)
View attachment 1054655

Myself I would be interested to see a parts list for the 3019 PHF.
Thanks for your help. I'm going to buy a schematic and once I do I can send you a copy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts