WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear All,

I been searching in bay for a Vintage Chrono (heuer style) but its either too exp or doesnt ship to Singapore.

Is there any platform beside bay where i can get a clean Vintage Chrono watch, not more than $300.

·
Registered
18,167 Posts
Dear All,

I been searching in bay for a Vintage Chrono (heuer style) but its either too exp or doesnt ship to Singapore.

Is there any platform beside bay where i can get a clean Vintage Chrono watch, not more than $300.
Well, you are not going to get a genuine Heuer for that price. But there are a number of two dial chronos around... even on eBay... that fit the description. If you go to specialty vintage watch websites, you get quality more than price and that will put you out of the $300 range very quickly.

S

·
0 Posts
Dear All,

A vintage chrono (Heuer style) for less than 300 USD. You must be kidding. Simple chronos on ebay with either Val 7733 or 7734 are about 200 USD an far away from a Heuer style.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts