WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I currently own a Montblanc Star Chrono 4810 (black face). Love the watch, but I am starting to get a bit tired of the black band, black face simplicity. I want to swap out the band.

I am an avid watcher of Shark Tark, and Kevin O Leary is usually wearing this stunning Panerai with a redish alligator band. I am thinking about also getting a decently high end ($200-$300) red alligator band. Paneristi Public Forum: Red strap on Kevin O'Leary's (Shark Tank) Question But some people are telling me this may not be the best for corporate daily use.

Maybe if I go with a non-red alligator strap (honey brown?) it would be more work appropriate for regular use.

(My weekend watch is a rare victorinox XL chrono with white face/blue hands/blue alligator band - which fits the "sport" use...the montblanc would be work only)

What do you guys think? My current setup is on the left. I am also considering a bracelet (but not the Montblanc bracelet, as it is very chunky and unattractive).

Attachments

·
Registered
10,872 Posts
IMHO.....About anything, but Red......Good luck.

Reactions: Donf

·
Registered
975 Posts
I love the blue alligator strap on the Victornox! Now you've got me thinking how that might look on my Omega Seamaster Professional.....

Too much????

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
I prefer leather strap for this watch. How about grey and white python ? Try ABP Paris where you can customized the strap to your heart's content. They also have pre-made ones for less.

·
Registered
4,993 Posts
For Corporate wear:

Black gator
Brown gator
Mesh
Something else
Something else
Something else
Any NATO
Red Gator
8 inches of gym rope

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love the blue alligator strap on the Victornox! Now you've got me thinking how that might look on my Omega Seamaster Professional.....

Too much????
dont think so...google the omega planet ocean with blue strap. IMO tho, i would shoot to get the blue strap for the PO in hopes that the curvature will confirm yo yours.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts