WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recent 'found' an Omega Aqua Terra 42mm XXL Small Seconds version Reference number 231.13.49.10.06.001, New in box w/ warranty from an AD. The price they are talking about is around 3,700.00 out the door.

I have google'd the heck out of this watch and can't really find that version up for sale anywhere, let alone any actual AD's that still have on in stock. Is this version one of the rarer/desirable of the Railmasters? I know the 8500 movement versions are still pretty desirable, but don't know anything about the 2211 movement.

Anyone seen this flying around the net / have any info if this is an acceptable price?

Thanks.

-V

Here is the pic of the watch per Omega's website.

OMEGA Watches: Seamaster Aqua Terra XXL Small Seconds - Steel on leather strap - 231.13.49.10.06.001

23113491006001-20.png

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Need Advice on Omega Railmaster 42mm XXL Small Seconds

Thanks for the clarification.

And starting to learn that it's a miss-post and not classified as a railmaster like the monkey @ the AD told me...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the advice. I did find one new from an AD. End price with Cali tax and all that jazz was like 3,8XX out the door. Not too bad considering the 5,000+ pricetag. I'm not sure If I will pull the trigger on it simply because I can't determine how well its going to hold its value.

So, if you want I can point you in the direction of the AD that has it....

-V

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
It looks nice but you really need to see it in person, its somewhat too thin for my taste, but then again I saw it next to Planet Oceans and SMPs so it might of been a optical illusion, as stated before the price is good :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts