WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
8,031 Posts
I bought it for $200, freshly serviced. Keep your eye out there - there's lots of good deals with a little bit of patience! The alarm is accurate within 1 minute when it goes off.
They are vintage seiko...that's all that need be said. One of these days I'm gonna pick up a Bell-matic. How loud is the alarm?

Watch Analog watch Photograph Light Clock
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
They are vintage seiko...that's all that need be said. One of these days I'm gonna pick up a Bell-matic. How loud is the alarm?

View attachment 16365576 View attachment 16365579
The alarm feature isn't all too loud at all (perfect for instances where you need an alarm but want to keep noise levels down, such as a business meeting, on the train, etc). The watch does vibrate quite a bit on the wrist though, and I can tell when the alarm goes off even with headphones on since it vibrates my hand. Hopefully that paints a good picture for ya'.

·
Registered
8,031 Posts
The alarm feature isn't all too loud at all (perfect for instances where you need an alarm but want to keep noise levels down, such as a business meeting, on the train, etc). The watch does vibrate quite a bit on the wrist though, and I can tell when the alarm goes off even with headphones on since it vibrates my hand. Hopefully that paints a good picture for ya'.
It does and thank you. Makes me want one all the more

·
Registered
83 Posts
Gorgeous BellMatic !
I would swap the brown leather band with the 'red' brown on the other Seiko, that would put your Bell Matic to the next level.
just my 2 cents advice
Have a good WE

41 - 45 of 45 Posts