WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
UPDATE!!!

the reason im not replying simply because i didnt have time to go to AD/RSC yet. but today i did.
i ask them to examine the watch. it is genuine watch. but there are 2 problems with the watch.
- first, the bezel is a little bit mis align (which can be fix by removing the bezel insert)
- second, the "U" in perpetual is a factory flaw

i think this case it proved that rolex really bad QC. the watchmaker even showed me some watch that being service that have misalign bezel insert.

and i took some photos at the RSC :)

·
Registered
13,447 Posts
Fake to me
Adam

·
Registered
5,505 Posts
And what, specifically, would make you think that?
That's what I was going to ask. I'm certainly no expert (nor do I play one on TV), but I see nothing wrong with that watch at all.

·
Banned
4,045 Posts

·
Registered
5,505 Posts
Hi Adam,that's a pretty solid and blunt statement.
Would you care to expand on it please?
How about, "In another thread, I just told someone an obvious fake was definitely genuine, thus causing them to buy it, so now I'm making up for it by calling a (likely) genuine watch definitely fake."

·
Registered
13,447 Posts

·
Registered
13,447 Posts
Can you please explain why you think this watch is a fake?

I assume you have a reason for calling it fake.
Of course.
if the OP wants to pm me, I will privately explain why I am convinced it's fake.
apart from that, you, he can decide as you please
But why not put just buy it?
Anyway, bye from me on this thread
regards
adam

·
Registered
7 Posts
I would check plenty of references on the seller before pulling the trigger on any watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Of course.
if the OP wants to pm me, I will privately explain why I am convinced it's fake.
apart from that, you, he can decide as you please
But why not put just buy it?
Anyway, bye from me on this thread
regards
adam
haha this really makes no sense.

in a lot of threads you call watches fake and explain why you think they're fake, but in this thread you do not want to explain yourself.

so you're just saying this watch is fake for the hell of it, and know you are probably wrong (again!) and can't even give arguments why you think this watch is a fake.

are you a troll or what? this is really getting embarrasing. you should not only stay out of this thread, you should stay out of this section on the forum!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Looks real to me.

Correct colour of bezel markers, cream colour instead of the white found on fakes.
Good fit of lugs,
Black dot on Rolex logo seems the right size. Fakes have an oversize dot.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
I think OP posted this in TRF as well and everybody voted it as real.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I would check plenty of references on the seller before pulling the trigger on any watch.
The seller is a "new" guy in my area. He still doesn't have enough testimoni yet.
I guess there's no such thing as too becareful. Right guys?

1 - 20 of 107 Posts