WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, my first post here WOOHOO!!

i've been browsing around and I figured you watch enthusiasts could really help me out :D

Anyways, basically I'm looking for a watch to replace my current one and the two links below basically show what type of watch I'm looking to purchase.

Citizen Men's BL8000-54L Calibre 8700 Eco-Drive Stainless Steel Blue Dial Watch: Citizen: Amazon.ca: Watches
OMEGA Watches: Seamaster Olympic Collection London 2012

now obviously the omega one is way way way out of my price range but you can probably see through the similarities the type of watch that i want.

type of watch im looking for:
blue dial (not a MUST but i really really want to find one that has a blue dial)
multiple dials

chronographs and water resistance are basically bonuses
*Note: the citizen eco-drive is pretty cool, aka solar watches

my budget is around 500 USD +/-$100.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, whether its just a brand that I can go surf or an actual specific watch that you could link to :D
Thanks so much ladies and gents

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
Hamilton, Tissot, Mido, Christopher Ward. Check grey market sites like Jomashop, Ashford, Watchery.

·
Registered
820 Posts
I need help buying a watch as well. Not help choosing -- just help paying.
So I can kind of empathize with your plight, and wish you well.
BTW - that Hammy is an excellent choice within your parameters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
820 Posts
Oh - and also: Alpha makes a nice and inexpensive Seamaster homage. I believe they call it the "Seamaster".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
awesome. thanks for the help guys. keep the suggestions coming :)
i checked it out and i'd say hamilton and christopher ward and definitely closer to what im looking for. shame i can't find a blue dial though

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
awesome. thanks for the help guys. keep the suggestions coming :)
i checked it out and i'd say hamilton and christopher ward and definitely closer to what im looking for. shame i can't find a blue dial though
Just FYI, that Hamilton IS a blue dial.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
How about the Seiko SSC019? $210 on Amazon right now. Solar powered, blue dial, chronograph, 200m water resistance, looks like a million dollars. :-!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Just FYI, that Hamilton IS a blue dial.
i know haha, sorry what i meant when i said that it was closer was that I didnt really like the font on the watch. i know it has the blue dial and the multiple circles.

when i said no blue dial i meant i didnt find any on the website of those 2 brands in which i actually loved

edit: i checked out that other thread, the one with the blue chronographs. i really love that seiko one.. i cant seem to find it :(:(
Seiko Men's Le Grand Sport Dual Chronograph Watch #SPC043 thats the model apparently..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts