WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the story. About 11 years ago while transitioning careers (used to be an automotive painter, was transitioning into technology) I was working as a tech for Best Buy. I made quite a few friends (regulars) and one was a collector/trader. He asked me to come over to his place to set up a new digital camera and scanner and do some general PC work. He had quite a few nice high end watches. A few Rolex watches and such. This was long before I knew any thing about watches (ha, like I do now. lol). Any way, he paid me with some cash and a watch. I liked it, didn't know much about it and had just had a relatively new (and expensive to me) Citizen stolen from me, so I needed one. It's a nice looking Fendi quartz. I wore it for several years, battery died and I threw it in a box. Fast forward to today. I'm getting married in a few months. Packing up my house and stumbled upon this watch in a box. I remembered him saying it wasn't a cheap watch but it wasn't worth anything like a Rolex, Omega etc... I'm just curious if it's worth anything? I'm still gonna have it cleaned up, have a new battery put in it and add a new strap and wear it. I think it's sharp looking!

I did try to look up any info about it with the numbers on the back and couldn't find anything about it. I did notice, however, that Fendi watches seem to be a fashion brand and from what I can see they aren't exactly cheap.

Any info for me? Thanks guys, I'm a WIS in training...and well...I'm learning from you guys, so. Learn me!

These photos aren't supposed to look pretty, they were modified to try to give you the best view of everything.

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Material property

Fashion accessory Jewellery Metal

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I finally got the case open and figured out what movement was in it. It's a Swiss V8 with 7 jewels. Decent movement? Here is a photo. It's exactly the same movement except mine also has "Fendi 4.91" etched on it.

Circle Fashion accessory Metal

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.